The Saint Jude web properties were showing their age lines – out-of-date visual interfaces, non-mobile responsive pages, and a multiple web properties that were not integrated or cohesive on multiple levels. All of these issues were creating aggravating and confusing user experiences while also harming the branding and brand perception. In order to give their customers a richer experience, St Jude Medical also had a long list of new functionalities and features that they wished to incorporate.
Our Vision and Execution
We at Oshyn handled the technical side of the project, building the site into a newer version of Sitecore CMS, in order to give the client access to updated CMS features.
Dealing with the challenge of implementing multisite functionality with multiple language capabilities and robust personalization and workflow, Oshyn implemented a spectrum of features, including:
- Translation capabilities to translate written content
- Geo-detection for the purpose of site redirecting
- Robust search capabilities
- Full modularity and responsiveness
- Registration via connecting social media accounts
- Custom form builders for content editors
- Robust personalization
- Non-technical page editing
- Global account management
For all of these features, Oshyn built a framework to support consolidation of all of their many different websites across all devices for a single, cohesive experience
Learn more about Oshyn's Sitecore services.
About SJM: Saint Jude Medical is a Fortune 500 American global medical device company headquartered in Minnesota.