Tech Mornings: Ubiquitous Design
Designing for desktop, mobile, tablet and beyond
Thursday, Nov. 21st
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Akasha Restaurant in Culver City
Only $20 - Get tickets here
The days of users sitting down at a desk and visiting your website from a stationary computer are over. Users are now able to access content about your brand from anywhere at any time, so it’s important to keep your branding and design consistent.
At our next Tech Mornings event, we’ll discuss what ubiquitous design is and how you can apply it to your brand and website to make sure your customers can find you on any platform.
Join us for a dynamic conversation with industry experts over a delicious, organic Akasha breakfast.
Who is this breakfast panel for?
- Tech shops who want to learn how to design for the latest platforms
- Creatives who want to know how to design for new technology
- Agency executives looking to work on more mobile projects
- Business leaders who want to know about cross-platform design
What you will take away:
- Info on the latest digital trends - it's not just about websites anymore
- Ubiquitous design expertise from different perspectives, including technological, design, and UX
- Walk away with all your questions answered
Why should you attend?
Access to top experts in the field
Easy to understand language for execs and creatives alike
Down to earth, judgment free environment to discuss your challenges
Actionable information you can use when you get to work