Oshyn is partnering with The Skool to present: Tech Trends: Content Management. It's an educational panel discussing the latest trends in technology. Not sure if this event is for you? Check out the top 10 reasons you should attend:
10. Because you just got asked by your employer to update your CMS and you have no idea where to start.
9. Your media company boss just asked you to “make it like Netflix!” but you don’t have a million dollars to award whoever comes up with a personalization algorithm.
8. Because you need to know what the CMS options are for your nonprofit and it’s all just too confusing.
7. Your website is still so “web 1.0″ ( actually more like 0.5) that your mom called to give you advice on how to make it “not more 2.0″ but to “think mobile, social, video and personalized”. (Damn, that is cold)
6. You are a creative director at the hottest agency and the tech guys still tells you that “you can’t do that!” and deep inside you know they are full of sh…
5. Your are trying to figure out the options between Drupal, Sitecore, Episerver, Ektron or beep boop bap beep boo CMS and you just want to talk to someone about it.
4. Because you want to get a chance to ask all your questions, slowly and calmly. Not in the last 5 minutes because the panel is running out of time.
3. You are a creative and want to understand CMS mastery. Because you are a developer and want to know the latest and greatest. You are a marketer and want to take it to the limit. Because you are the boss.
2. You made a resolution to “get your tech together” and this is an opportunity to get it going. Plus it’s early in the morning and you can still make it to work on time.
1. You ARE the agency boss and you want to make the shift to digital but tech events seem like a Dork-A-Palooza. You wish they were way cooler, in a nice restaurant in Culver City, before work with lots of coffee and organic goodies moderated by another fellow creative and a hot blonde who speaks your language and won’t make you want to shoot yourself after 5 minutes
To learn more about Tech Trends: Content Management and to reserve your spot, visit: www.dorkymornings.com.
Post originally seen on TheSkoolRocks.com.