The Four Phases to an Enterprise Service Orientied Architecture.
PHASE 1 - But notice the 4 horizontals, which when smashed together give us what we could call MOA.
Add in the middle and you have full-blown SOA. (BTW, just the top most bar is what is considered WOA).
PHASE 2 - In the middle you have CORE SOA services (every knows this : CRUD)
PHASE 3 � then you add the my layers for Value-Added SOA: ROI, TCO and extensibility.
PHASE 4 � you get the Enterprise SOA: this is overcoming the challenges of integration (four verticals on side).
Obviously, you can add UDDI and SSL around the whole thing and get World-Wide SOA.
BTW, Fuse fits this nicely.
- Active MQ - Message Driven Platform
- XML � Common Data Model (we should pick a XML repository too like Apache Xindice or SF Exist)
- Service Mix � Process Execution Platform
- CXF - Interface Management
- CXF � Core Services
- Camel � Value Add Services