It's Built! Now How do I change it?
Oshyn experts have trained over 200 business users on major Content Management projects. Our team structures and provides comprehensive, customized training that is suited to the solution provided for the client. Different Content Management training can be provided for different users of the CMS as listed below:
- Business User Training (Content editors)
- Presentation and training of up to 20 business users for 1-2 weeks depending on the complexity of the solution and skill set of the trainees.
- Comprehensive training guides that detail step-by-step instructions for users to manage and edit all content and components of the site.
- Classroom (On site) training or Web based training
- Knowledge Transfer for Technical Staff
- Structured classroom or one-on-one sessions that provide detailed information on the design and configurations for the varying site components and features.
- Steps and Best practices for maintaining and managing the site.
- Administrators – We shall introduce them to user administration, workflow creation and modification and the interpretation of reports.
Oshyn Content Management Blogs
Oshyn shares in-depth information on Content Management Systems and Web Content Management in the Web Content Management Blog: